How to Order Your Wood
Wondering what to expect when you call to order from ProCut Firewood? Don’t sweat it! We make getting the wood you need as simple as 1-2-3.
Here are the three simple steps to getting your wood:
Step 1: Pick Your Wood
Whether you want firewood, mulch or cooking wood, you have options aplenty to choose from at ProCut. These are your options:
- Firewood: Apple, Birch, Cherry, Hickory, Oak or Mixed Hardwood
- Mulch: Natural, Black, Brown, Gold or Red
- Cooking Wood: Apple, Cherry, Hickory or Oak
Step 2: Choose Your Size
Next, let us know how much wood you need. (If you’re not sure about this part, we’d be happy to help you figure it out.) Here are your options:
- Firewood: Bundle, Mini Stack (2’x4’), Half Cord (64 cu ft) or Full Cord (128 cu ft)
- Mulch: Order as much as you need by the cubic foot
- Cooking Wood: Box (12”x12”x12”), Mini Stack (2’x4’), Wood Chunk Bag (300 cu in), Half Cord (64 cu ft) or Full Cord (128 cu ft)
Step 3: Get Curbside Pickup or Delivery
The last step is to decide how you want to get your wood. Our team is more than happy to bring it to you. All you need to do is give us your address and any special delivery instructions, and our team will get the order to you as soon as possible. We can sometimes even deliver to Apple Valley the same day the order was placed!
You’re also welcome to come to us. Our address is 2660 North Broadway Ave Rochester, MN. We’d gladly load up your vehicle for you if you’re in the neighborhood.
Here are some instructions for how to get here from Apple Valley:
- Head east on 160th St W until you reach US-52
- Merge onto US-52 S and stay on it for 56 miles
- Take exit 56C for Elton Hills Dr
- Take a slight left onto 19th St NW/Elton Hills Dr. NW
- Turn left onto N Broadway Ave
- Your destination will be on the right in less than a mile